CARGAMOS recognizes the importance of legitimate, controlled and informed treatment of the personal data of its customers and users of its website and other CARGAMOS apps, for which it makes available to users of the website the following Notice of Privacy, in order to explain the use given when obtaining, using, storing and, in general, treating the personal data that we request, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and other regulations in force (“Personal Data Law”).
1.- NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
CARGAMOS MOBILITY, SAPI DE CV, with address at Calle Roble 15, Col. Santa María la Ribera, Cuauhtémoc, CP 06400, Mexico City, CDMX.
2.- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data can be voluntarily provided in different sections of the Cargamos website, which will be collected for the specific use detailed in each section of the website.
The personal data provided are the following:
- Identification data:
- Name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, email, photo or image, username and password.
- Billing information:
- Business name of the entity to which the charge will be made in the case of a legal entity, fiscal domicile, Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC).
- Financial data.
- Bank details and method of payment.
- Labor data:
- Information and academic history, work, personal interests and, where appropriate, immigration information.
3.- CARE OF PERSONAL DATA
The use given by Cargamos to personal data is solely for the purpose of providing an optimal and efficient service, as described below:
- Provide customer support, the above is done in order to provide a better service within the Loading website.
- To provide advice, clarification of complaints, customer service, this is done in favor of the customer to resolve doubts about Cargamos.
- Establish a contractual relationship.
- To send commercial notices, Cargamos may use personal data to send notices about services, as well as promotions, news about products and services.
- The financial data will be provided in the event that the contract is made through the website of a service provided by Cargamos.
- Data provided for possible job vacancies, as well as follow-up and response to them.
- Registration as a carguer or picker.
4.- TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We load will keep the personal data for the time necessary, the above for and for the benefit of the client, the users of the website and to provide a better service.
The user of the Cargamos website, when providing their personal data, will have the right to control the use that Cargamos has of their personal data. At any time you can exercise the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Limit the use or disclosure of your personal data;
- Request clarification about how Cargamos uses personal data;
- Request that one or more personal data be corrected;
- Object to the processing of your personal information by Cargamos for a certain purpose. The foregoing in accordance with the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (“ARCO Rights”);
For your easy reference, the ARCO Rights are briefly described:
- Access.- Make the user aware of which of their personal data are contained in the Cargamos databases, what use they give to said personal data, the origin and the communications they have made with them and, in general, the conditions and generalities of the treatment.
- Rectification.- It will be required when the data is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. The owner will be the one who indicates the modifications to be made and will provide the appropriate documentation.
- Cancellation.- It will be required when it is intended to request the cancellation of the existing information in the Loading database.
- Opposition.- Request to Load, to refrain from taking your personal data in certain situations. The applicant must explain the reasons for which he is objecting.
You can exercise the ARCO Rights mentioned above, by making a request about the processing of your personal data to the Charge team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cargamos will send a response within 20 business days of receiving your request. Once you receive the response, you will have a period of 20 business days to reply to our message about your request. In the event that you do not respond within said period of time, it will be understood that you agree with the response given by Cargamos.
We upload in certain cases collects personal data through cookies, pixels, tags and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. Cookies are small text files that websites, online media, apps, and certain advertisements store in your browser or on your device.
6.- UPDATES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements, from our own needs for the services we offer; of our privacy practices or for other reasons. We promise to keep you informed about the changes that this privacy notice may undergo, through our website https://www.cargamos.com
We encourage you to review this notice periodically for the latest information about our privacy practices.
Date of last update: October 2021.